Thursday, March 15, 2012

Flies- Demo mmxi


It seems like forever ago I bought this at the tape release show. 5 tracks in like 5 minutes. Pretty much matches the live set of Flies which is always a good chaotic time with people either throwing shit, fireworks, pumpkins you know whatever you can find. Favorite track is Haphephobia "DONT FUCKING TOUCHhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif ME DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" for being recorded live I was pretty impressed sounds really good. This was released by Heavens Gate Records which is long gone now it seems. I forgot what the tape was out of my guess somewhere around the ballpark of 50 with 15 being specific for the show, but don't quote me on that. The tape is pink came in ziplock bag with lyric sheet and poster. The lyric sheet has collage of tower antics on the back and the poster is pretty bad ass with anti-existence writing which is fucking rad. Flies has been pretty quiet as of late, I hope they aren't totally done, but I am sure they will surface sometime soon at a tower show you never know. Im pretty sure the tapes are gone but it never made it on Heavens Gates site for purchase, Flies use to have a blogspot but I couldn't find it. Either way band put it on mediafire before its release so since your prolly screwed on finding a tape check out the tracks here

No comments:

Post a Comment