Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hatred Surge- Deconstruct


I got this off some dude on a messageboard for 5 bucks, I was pretty stoked considering Financial Ruin had since been out of it and I was super late per usual with anything outside of Clevo. This is by far my favorite Hatred Surge release. If you need background info on Hatred Surge you suck, but its grind/hc/pv from Texas features members also in Mammoth Grinder and The Impalers and prolly three other bands that I can't remember right now. The contrast between Alex's and Faiza's vocals are really good half the reason I really dig this release. The recording is gritty but still pretty clean compared to other releases I've heard from them in particular the earlier material. I really like the first track with the layered speech from a several different voices. The guest vocals on the B side tracks Lethal Pedigree and I Hate are awesome addition from "gargling urine." The layout of the tape is nothing too special white fold out J card with lyrics pretty clean overall. Considering the fact Financial Ruin website is gone and I already know this tape is out of print good luck trying to find one but if you want the listen to tracks look here hatredsurge.bandcamp.com (only tracks from brutal supremacy release) to buy on either CD or vinyl check out http://hatredsurge.bigcartel.com/ Also I heard from facebook Hatred Surge is recording new LP entitled Human Overdose so hopefully that means they will tour and play the Tower because last time when whatever got fucked up and they didnt play because Alex was stuck in Texas or whatever I was fucking bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment