Monday, March 12, 2012

Low Places- Spiritual Treatment


I bought this off my dude who runs Work in Shadows. I always was sorta into Low Places the demos were pretty cool, I was kinda bummed Spiritual Treatment was basically both demos put onto one recording but that's neither here nor there. This recording is pretty clean for how gritty Low Places sounds usually, which is pretty fucking rad. Distracting myself from the music for a moment the J- Card has some KKK shit on it, for whatever reason, I mean I sorta get it but in reality I don't know why, not a huge fan. I like the "Fuck Life," tag on the inside of the J card. The B side appears to be the entire album in reverse, I guess that's cool, I mean its different but there is no sweet back masking telling me to worship the devil so it's just weird ha. So I mean the B side is kind of a wash honestly unless you are super intrigued to listen to the tape backwards. If you want to pick it up the special edition that I got 34/35 is sold out unless you buy a package deal, but you can still get the regular version of the tape /65 at workinshadows.bigcartel.com and if you want to listen to demo versions of the tracks or these tracks listen up here http://lowplaces.bandcamp.com/ and to buy shit straight from the band look here http://lowplaces.bigcartel.com/ PS I have no idea why the image is stuck that way I tried to fix it/reupload three times but fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment