Sunday, March 11, 2012

PizzaHiFive- Live At the Funeral Home


I just got this off my friend who runs Adamant Blasts check it out here http://adamantblasts.blogspot.com/ he's got some bad ass things in the works. At first I wasn't sure what to expect PizzaHiFive rips, but I have never really been into live recordings because their natural usually terrible quality. I don't know how he got this recording at the show on 8/25/2011 at The Funeral Home in Buffalo but it actually is pretty fucking rad. The drums are naturally loudest in the mix but the guitars and vocals aren't completely drown out which makes it great. The blasts are relentless and the whole thing is solid, some random banter in between, but mostly straight nine grinding fucking chaotic tracks to beat up your best friend to. The ninth track is a new untitled track for all you nerds looking for a reason to check this out and why its "special". Oh and its the first release on Adamant Blasts and it's limited to 80. I don't know how many the band has/he has so email him and order it $5 bucks alone is worth the privilege of seeing the image on the inside of the J-card anyways. Now your interested? I won't tell, buy it you fucking dunce.

No comments:

Post a Comment