Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trap Them- Filth Rations


I picked this up I think like a year and a half ago when Trap Them played with Every Time I Die at Peabody's. I remember I got in free which was one of the main reasons I even went because aside from Trap Them show was eh at best. The tape is out of 350 from Dead Accents available still here http://deadaccents.bigcartel.com/product/trap-them-filth-rations-cs 8 bucks might seem like a high price but the custom packaging and everything on the tape construction is really nice. However with the elaborate assembly I expected the tape to be screen with something more than just the label logo. 4 tracks I mean as an EP its cool but its hard to stand up next to Seizures honestly. Even now after darker handcraft I still like Seizures the best. This is still alright, nothing that blew me away though.

No comments:

Post a Comment