Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Love Below- ST


This was a tour tape out of 35 but my persistent nagging I think landed it online for purchase before they left for tour. I snatched it up, considering the fact that I bitched for it haha. It is a partial discography of sorts with all songs from the Reproductive Rights EP, the songs from the split with my dudes in Homewrecker, a song off the new LP out soon on A389 Records, and a cover. The new track is pretty solid better quality as far as production goes compared to older songs. Next is the split with Homewrecker fav track is definitely Uncomfortable. Reproductive Rights songs are still pretty rad still love Some of Us Have Real Problems. Im glad the Doom Generation sample made it on here unlike the 7" that one always cracked me up. The cover is pretty cool I wasn't really expecting that song it kinda just reminded me oh hey Wire was bad ass. Nothing super spectacular to mention about the layout pretty standard J card then insert with tracklisting, tape is flat black with tlvblw written in silver paint pen I think. Overall was worth bitching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment