Friday, March 9, 2012

Queen- Greatest Hits


What do you know it's not all hardcore and powerviolence. Talk shit on Queen if you want to be a bratty fuck but we all got into music different ways mine was listening to Queen in my mom's Topaz thinking they were the greatest fucking band ever, newsflash if we forgot about the nonsense they are doing now without Freddie they still are in my book. I got this tape at the Bazaar, and I was just as stoked listening to the songs now as I was when I was five years old. Not one bad track on this tape, side A is superior to side B as I am not a huge fan of the Flash shit they did. It's a nice break for me a bit nostalgic and I regret not seeing Freddie before he died but that Brian May guitar solo I saw at the Q a few years back was fucking bad ass. Disagree with coolness of Queen, talk shit in comments I am prepared to be an asshole right back. Or if you are a bad ass steal your parents tapes and send them to me I don't care if they are god awful I'll give them a play and write them up.

2 comments: